Friday 18 May 2007

Il Cornuto

IL CORNUTO

The horned king stands tall
I am the hunter
I am the hunt
I am the hunted
I am nothing
I am all
I am everything you ever wanted

I am forest
I am green
I am all that is
And all that has been
I am all that is to come
I am present past and future
I am one

Standing proud in light and shade
Standing proud in forest glade
The horned king smiles and cries
The horned king never lives, never dies
Aeons pass and time stands still
The horned king is pure will

I am the walker
I am the way
I am coldest midnight
And scorching midday
I am the dancer
I am the dance
I am your first and only chance

Standing proud in day and light
Standing proud in moon and night
The horned king is both many and one
The horned kings magic is always done
Horned kings eyes are closed yet see
Horned king smiles on you and me.

No comments: